Common Roof Problems
Exposed fasteners do not allow for metal’s expansion and contractions causing the fasteners to back out, loosen, or rust.
INTERNAL DRAINS & GUTTERS
Internal drains and gutters are almost always problematic and are common in situations where metal buildings have been added on to over the years.
Poor roof design cannot be fixed long-term by sealing and repair work. A retrofit system that modifies the directional slope of the roof is sometimes the only solution for poor roof geometry.
Blisters are caused from wet primer or glue when installed, overheating the patch materials, incompatibility of the materials, or poor installation and cleaning of the membrane.
- Eliminates design flaws and lap joint leaks with up to 250 feet continuous roof panels.
- Limits disruption to your business.
- Economical options to bring new roof up to more stringent building and energy codes.
- Metal solutions for existing metal, shingle, or flat roofs.
- Maintains high flexibility and durability throughout the life of the roofing system.
- Long-term weathering, UV resistance and heat-aging properties.
- Resistance to harsh chemicals, industrial pollutants, abrasions and punctures.
- High breaking and tearing strength for superior wind uplift performance and long-term durability.